Personal Data Protection Policy
Protection of personal data is very important to us. In the document below, we inform you what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long, and what are your rights.
Who is the Controller?
The personal data controller is Eden Europe, s.r.o., with its registered office at Práce 483/1, 679 04 Adamov, Czech Republic, company ID: 26159716, registered at the Regional Court in Brno, section C, file 47499 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
How can you contact us?
In the case of any inquiries, please call us at: +420 516 481 019, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Eva Čechová Eden Europe, s.r.o., náměstí Práce 483/1, 679 04 Adamov, Czech Republic.
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data whenever you send us a contact form in the sense of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
When you send the contact form, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Date of Appointment
- Appointment Time
- Phone Number
- Company Name
This personal data must be processed in order to create an offer of services, to negotiate on this offer or in order to reply to your inquiry. Such processing is permitted by point (b) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation. This personal data will be processed by the Controller for the duration of negotiating an agreement, however, no longer than 1 year from your inquiry, unless you grant us your consent for further processing.
Who else may have access to your personal data?
The Controller cooperates with other entities (processors), who may have access to your personal data.
Your personal data may be accessed also by this processor:
- Website administrator
- Our digital agency
What are your rights?
Please note that according to the Act on Personal Data Protection you have the following rights:
- to ask us for information on what personal data of yours we process, or to request a copy of this personal data,
- to request us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- to request us for access to this data and have it updated or corrected,
- to request us to delete this personal data – however, this deletion will result in the termination of negotiations on any agreement and will be done only in case the interests of the joint Controllers do not outweigh the protection of your privacy,
- in the case of any doubts regarding compliance with the obligations associated with personal data protection, you have the right to turn to us or to the Office for Personal Data Protection, or to the courts.